www.aolej.com Forum Index www.aolej.com
aOlej's forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Registration?>

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.aolej.com Forum Index -> Software registration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
topher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Registration?> Reply with quote

I've been using the free trail for a week and know I want it! I have a desktop and laptop (for travel) I want to usethe program on. So will the registration number work for both? Or Is there any way to get a cd or dvd of the program? I don't want to have to pay twice.
aolej
guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: two computers Reply with quote

Please read LICENSE.TXT included in Mosaic Creator installation.

One registration is for single CPU and user. This is standard license policy.

If you are single user on both computers, you may install it on both computers but you can't use it at same time Smile

If you register, you can order CD (included trial version). You can download actual trial version anytime on download page http://www.aolej.com/mosaic/download.htm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.aolej.com Forum Index -> Software registration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: