www.aolej.com Forum Index www.aolej.com
aOlej's forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

video cell

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.aolej.com Forum Index -> Mosaic Creator, photo mosaics - FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt black

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: video cell Reply with quote

hi
i have just purchsed the pro version.
i want to make a video mosaic for a pop video where both the input source image and cell images are video.

ie
-the source images are from a series of images from a video clip (a guy singing, just his face). i have got this working using 'render movie sequence'. mosaic creator renders a series of mosaics, one for each source frame.

- the cell images are from a library of video clips, which ideally would have their frames used sequentially as the output frames are generated. ie frame 1 of each cell clip is used in the render of the first source frame, frame2 for the next frame etc. these clips are of people singing the same song as in the main source clip.

there seems to be some reference to this on the site eg one video example refers to " Multiple videos rendered from thumbnail template
Each element is video stream rendered from extracted video frames.
Number of cells is not limited, for design use any template."

but i cannot find info on how to do it; the option 'cell video images sequence ' appears relevant but is undocumented as far as i can see.

the other issue i have is that i have my series of source images is on blue, or i can have them as tifs on alpha transparent background, and i dont want to mosaic the background. when i load the tif with alpha into mosaiccreator, it makes a black background. is there a way to make it use the alpha channel, and only fill the foreground image?

this is urgent for a pop promo job and i would really appreciate some guidance with your fine software.

thank you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.aolej.com Forum Index -> Mosaic Creator, photo mosaics - FAQ All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: