www.aolej.com Forum Index www.aolej.com
aOlej's forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost registration Key

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.aolej.com Forum Index -> Software registration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackieM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Lost registration Key Reply with quote

I recently purchased a new computer, and lost all of my programs on the one that crashed. I have lost my registration number. How can I get my registration number from when I purchased The Mosaic Creator? Thanks.
JackieM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a number I can call? My emails keep getting sent back and I need to know the answer to my question. I can't find a number to call aolej.com anywhere! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
aolej
guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: registration Reply with quote

Answer for your email was sent on 04/20/2006 to your email address y*****res@hotmail.com
simon games

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Just got a new pc, and I want to transfer the program to the new one but can't find my passord.

Please help.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.aolej.com Forum Index -> Software registration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: