www.aolej.com Forum Index www.aolej.com
aOlej's forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need Video making Tutorial.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.aolej.com Forum Index -> Mosaic Creator, photo mosaics - FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: I need Video making Tutorial. Reply with quote

Where can I find tutorials showing step by step how to make, video clips just like the ones shown on the video page like the.

Matrix like ASCII art movie - Big ... watching you (Preview)
Multiple videos rendered from thumbnail template (Preview)
Multiple videos semitransparent rendered from thumbnail template (Preview)
Inverse ASCII art video mosaic

Do I have to first export a video clip as individual frames in .Jpg? and than process the images in Mosaic and than Re-Reinder the images as a video? Is that how its done?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.aolej.com Forum Index -> Mosaic Creator, photo mosaics - FAQ All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: